Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Students will be enrolled on a first-come basis.
- Any outstanding fees must be addressed prior to registration.
- All students require a new Admissions Form completed at registration. Remaining forms for new students due May 1. KY Immunization Certificate due first day of school.
- A $100 (1-2 children) $150 (3 or more children) non-refundable registration fee is required.
- First tuition payment is due May 1 and is non-refundable after July 1.
- If a parent cannot attend registration, the director (Dana Price) must be notified prior to registration to make plans and designate a representative.
- Children enrolling in a Three-Year-Old class must be potty trained by the first day of school in order to attend class. (If potty training is not complete, the class spot can be held with paid tuition until your child is ready.)
- Birthday cut off is August 1.
|2-Year-Old Classes M or W or F||9:00-11:20 a.m.|
(Parents may choose 2 days from M,W, or F)
|3-Year-Old Classes T and Th||9:00-11:30 a.m.|
(2 classes of 13 students)
|4-Year-Old Class M-W-F||9:00-11:45 a.m.|
(1 class of 13 students)
|Pre-K (4 & 5-Year-Olds)||9:00-11:45 a.m.|
(1 class of 20 students)
|2-Year-Old Class||$95/month (two days/wk)|
|M-W-F 4-Year-Old Class||$155/month|